tonight.
©

002
Tuesday, 6 January 2015 | 1:47:00 am | 0 comments


140106.


Yesterday, (Monday 140105)


Our BEAST's Yang Yoseob's birthday!

You're not going to read this but meh who cares.


Happy birthday, love.

2015, ah, now you're 26. Time flies so fast, back then, the moment when I joined B2UTY fandom, you were 22! You've grown well, getting more handsome, tougher, stronger, better, cuter, hotter, funnier and your voice is getting sweeter than ever. Yes, there are lots of idol who can sing very well and smooth, but your voice suits me the most, equals to my taste, my style, my drug.

How can you be so hot and cute at the same time? I mean like wow, damn it, you're so damn perfect to me. No matter what, BEAST and you will always be number 1 in my heart. There's always a room for those who get to stole my heart but nothing, no one can replace you. < 3

Your solo debut, Caffeine, was released on the 27th of November 2012 -- still playing in my mind, my heart, my soul. Your soothing voice, my happiness, my treasure, my gold, my everything. Want to know why? Because boy, you're bad to me, so bad to me, oh boy you're like a caffeine!

Take care of yourself, rest well. Don't forget to eat no matter how busy you are and stay gold just as you are right now. What I can promise you now is I'll always be here, supporting you no matter through thick and thin. Please slap me hard if I ever break my promise, I'll stay loyal as long as I can.

And again, happy birthday, love. May God showers you with his blessings, may you'll be more successful than you are right now. Even though you don't know me, I do know you and I'm watching you, no matter how far I am. Don't forget to enter my dream again and again just like how you did before! ♡





∀Σ ♥ ∀ΔΣ


[[edited - 151004]]


«
»